I almost forgot

about my PTI MIM challenge.  I wasn't planning on participating in this weeks challenge, I didn't have any fun foam.  But I was at Michael's and saw this sparkley fun foam and decided to give it a go.  

I found the bucket at the Target $1 spot.  I die cut and embossed Hawaiian Shores.  I die cut the fun foam with my Tea for Two die.  I used Hawaiian Shores ribbon.  The white grosgrain is from CTMH.  I stamped "take time for tea" from the Tea for Two set on it.  And the doily is cut from paper.  I tried adding ribbon on the handles and didn't like it.  I may pretty it up a bit more and give it as a gift to one of my tea drinking buddies.  I think it would be cute with a variety of tea bags and tea paraphanalia in it.

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Diane Jaquay said…
oooh, I've never seen sparkly fun foam, how cool! Really cute project you've created here :)
Stephanie said…
Too cute! I bought 3 differen sparkly Fun Foam sheets when I was at Michael's this week, too. Amazing what you will find when you venture out of the stamp aisles.....lol
Eva said…
I Love your glittered tea pot! great project.
Jen Adcock said…
Wow! this pale is so cute. I want! Stamping on ribbon is no easy feat. Brava!
Jill said…
This is cute, Ang! I was soooo tempted by that sparkly fun foam too, LOL! It's perfect with the silver bucket!
Rebecca said…
The doily looks great with the tea pot. And who knew they made sparkley fun foam!