Something I haven't done in a while..

is participate in any challenges.  I was in the mood to make a card so I looked up the Card Patterns blog and used their sketch.
 Here is what I came up with:

The cardstock is PTI and that gorgeous PP is from a Prima 6X6 stack from the Madeline collection.  I had used some of the 12X12 on my birthday book and fell in love with it.  I also used PTI ribbon and a Tim Holtz embossing folder (but I think I used the back of it for the card front.  oh, well)

Pearls: Kaisercraft
Friend stamp: CTMH









I made a couple of cards the other day using these same papers.

 I cased these out of an old Papercrafts magazine, they were designed by Brenda Weaver.  I also used PTI cardstock and Hero Arts Stamps on these. The doily is embossed on blue BG paper and sprayed with perfect pearls mist.  I haven't done a lot of misting but I really like the effect it gave on this.  Of course, now I want to use it on everything.





Happy misting!
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Keva said…
That paper is nice. Love the colors you used, too.
Terri said…
Very pretty. Love those Patterned Papers.
Pretty paper. A nicce vintage look.
TesaB said…
Beautiful card! Great embossing and loooove the Prima papers!
Gina said…
Beautiful, vintage cards. Love the floral patterned paper...so soft and lovely.
Kasie Gibson said…
Great card! I love the colors and the papers too! I am a new follower from http://www.bookooblessings.blogspot.com/ Have a great day! Kasie
Jen Adcock said…
So so pretty. I had to laugh about the TH embossing folder. I always have to like triple check to make sure I've got the right side. So not intuitive with his. Looks fab though which ever side you went with though ;-)