Man, oh, man...

I almost forgot I need to make a masculine thank you card for a friend of mine. While on vacation last week I was backing up and backed over a little rock wall.  Well, when I put the car in drive to get off the wall it pulled my fender off (just a little).  The fender was sticking out and down about 8 inches.  

My friend Dave to the rescue.  He was camping but luckily had all the necessary tools to fix the car.  He had the entire fender off in a matter of minutes, cut the crease that was causing it to stick out and put it back on.  Total time, about 15 mins.  Good as new.  I should mention that he is the Service Manager at a Honda dealer.  
I think he saved me big $$ and I think I owe him big time.  
So I made this card and am sending it along with a gift card to him.  
I used my new SU set The Open Sea.  
I don't own a lot of masculine sets but something about this one really appealed to me.  
The sentiment and large die are PTI.

I really like how this came out. 

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Joyce said…
Great masculine card. I love that boat. I spy lots of PTI stuff there, too.
Marybeth said…
Wonderful guy card , I love everything about it. Im sure it will be appreciated as much as you appreciated him working on your car. take care
corryskaart said…
hallo angela
wat een mooie mannekaart en prachtig met die boot erop!
groetjes van corry
NancyB said…
Great card for a guy! I really like the ship.
Stefancando said…
Nice post thankks for sharing