My First Time...

 Playing along with The Play Date Cafe.  This week is PDCC93.  Here is the gorgeous color pallet they chose.  I just couldn't resist.



 

My original plan was to do something fun with these scrumptious colors but I came across this bright pink paper with the damask pattern and new I had to use it.  So, traditional it is.  This paper and the small strip are from my new Echo Park Victoria Gardens 6X6 pad. The green is Simply Chartreuse from PTI (love this color).  I used a PTI IP on the green strip.


 I just got a Maya Mist in Green Apple and used it to add a little texture to the leaves.  The beautiful green resin flower is from Prima.  I have had these flowers for a while but just never the right card to use them on.  I think it is perfect here.  I added a stamp, punch and ribbon from SU and there you have it.






Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

Diane said…
Beautiful~beautiful...love that flower!!
this is a really beautiful card. Love the color combinations. The white flourish is great. Love the little flower peeking behind the bow.
Joyce said…
Great card. Love the trio of buttons and resin flower. Perfect match on the colors.
Jen Adcock said…
Hubba, Hubba! This is one gorgeous card. I am gaga over the resin flower and button trio. The die cut leaves are just fantastic too. Glorious card all round!
Kara said…
very pretty!! love the little cluster of embellishments!!
scare_easy said…
I LOVE this card. It's traditional while still being playful and bright!!
Anonymous said…
Your interpretations of the colors in the challenge are spot on! Very pretty card.
Darcy said…
Love this card. Great balance with the colors.
Lisa Elton said…
Pretty card and welcome to the fun!! I haven't been here long either!!!
Andrea Ewen said…
Well, I for one, love traditional! Awesome mix of details, ribbon and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Tracey said…
Beautiful card!! So well balanced with the PDCC colours! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play DAte cAfe :)
OH, Angela!!! We are super excited that you joined in the fun over at the PDCC--congrats on your first time!!! What a great card to enter too--beautiful papers and that cluster of the buttons and green flower is FABULOUS:) Great job! Hope you join in the fun again soon! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)