Sweet Sunday Thank You.


I needed a thank you card for a friend that had us over for dinner.  I have a huge stash of cards, but  most often I find that I want to make something special for someone.
One of these days I will use my stash.  
Anyway, I decided to give the Sweet Sunday Sketch #132 a go. 


Here is the sketch (which worked perfectly with what I already had in mind).






And here is what I came up with:
I used my new SU embossing folder again.  This time as the embossed frame on the tag.  I love these things. This came together mostly quickly except the round embellishment.  I tried many things for the center of it.  Then I found this old gingham brad and knew I had to use it.  I pulled out some oldie but goodie PTI and Crafty Secrets sets for this one.
Here is the inside:

I don't always do something on the inside but since the sentiment was a little bit covered on the front I wanted to add it to the inside too.


Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Tag-Its #4, PTI Around and About Sentiments, PTI BB Tin Types, Craft Secrets Kitchen Classics (had to look that one up)
Paper: PTI cardstock, OA Modern Homemaker, misc manilla tag
dies: PTI 1 3/4 circle
embossing folder: SU
misc: PTI ribbon, silver embossing powder, Fiskars border punch




Comments

Joyce said…
Great card. Love the silver silverware.
Nice card. The sliver embossing on the silverware is a great touch.
Karen Giron said…
Oh how darling! LOVE the silver embossed silverware and the papers are just too cute! Thanks for playing along this week!