One last Christmas gift to finish

We have friends that we celebrate Christmas with on New Years Eve.   So that always gives us a little extra time to shop.  This year we decided, with some of our friends, to scale back on the gift giving a little.  I have given homemade gifts to just about everyone this year and I really enjoy it.  
So for my last homemade gift of the year I am making a little gift set.

Going thru my stash I found an old pack of 6X6 paper and chipboard sticker embellishments.

First I covered a little memo book with some of the papers and added a chipboard sticker from the line.  I love these gals.  I also used a little bit of one of my MFT dies.  I thought it had a little bit of a retro look.

 Then I made a little gift bag.  
I love making these with my PTI front & center die.
Another one of the lovely gals from the collection.  I added a flower also made from an MFT die.  
I really love all of their dies but this flower is one of my favorites.


 I will be finishing up the gift with a set of cards to go along with the bag and book. 
 I'll be back to show you the cards in a couple of days.

Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments

scrappymo! said…
This is fabulous so far...can't wait to see what else you create with this line!

Happy New Year!