PEACE

Hi,
Today I am participating in 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist challenge at Ellen Hutson's classroom.  I was inspired by this beautiful tag by Carolyn Peeler.  



I wanted a rustic look to go along with the folk angel from PTI.  
I used Prima for the background paper.
I used a little burlap as a layer for the wings.  I really like using my dies on burlap.  I cover one side of a piece of burlap in a light coat of mod podge and let it dry.  Once this is done it die cuts beautifully with no fraying.
Part of a Spellbinder die cut from sticky back canvas and dyed with Distress Stain.  The crocheted flower was made for me by a friend.

This topper was made using PTI ribbon, SU scalloped tulle ribbon, and SU mini jingle bells.

I couldn't help thinking about the horrid events that took place in Connecticut yesterday while I was making this.  I wish love and peace to all of the families affected by this tragedy.  
May an Angel always watch over them.



Thanks for visiting.
Ang

Comments

SmilynStef said…
What a cool angel ... love the texture of the wings.
Diane said…
Very pretty...love the prim look of her!!