Wednesday Stamp Club 105

I love My Favorite Things stamps and dies.  I have a lot of them.  They have a weekly stamp club in which they provide a sketch as inspiration.  This week is MFTWSC105. 

 
 I made this card to play along.
The telphone handset is part of a die set, aptly named, Ring Me.  It includes an entire old fashioned dial telephone die. It  may not be the most practical die, but being retired from AT&T, I just had to have it and the stamp set that goes along with it. The black band across the middle is actually the negative from the MFT notebook edge die.   And the speech bubble and sentiment are from the Say What stamp set and dies.  Other than that the cardstock is from PTI and the patterend paper from Jillibean Soup.

Here is my favorite part:

The coil is DMC Memory thread.  I bought it just to use with this die.  I just wrap it around a stick and it keeps the shape.  I love it!  Phones used to actually have cords like that.

 
Thanks for visiting.
See you soon,
Ang

Comments