Cards for Cath

Hi,
Today I am sharing a card that I made as a tribute to Cath Edvalson of Moxie Fab World.  Not only are we losing our printed Paper Crafts Magazine, but now, we learn, we are also losing the Trends Editor for Paper Crafts Magazine, Cath Edvalson.  

I have been a longtime subscriber to Paper Crafts Magazine, heck I used to subscribe to all of the scrapbooking magazines.  Paper Crafts and Scrapbooks, Etc. where always my favorites.  I will surely miss perusing the magazine, flipping thru the pages.  Swiping my tablet screen is just not the same.

I remember when Cath Edvalson first coined the phrase "Moxie Fab".  I think that was when my girl crush on her started.  I always enjoy her articles and loved her blog.  She will be missed, greatly.  

I would like to thank her for her Challenges, images and great sense of fun:


There are a bunch of people wishing her well over at her blog, go take a look.

We will miss you Cath Edvalson.

Ang

Comments

Cath said…
What a beautiful card, Ang! Thank you so much for creating it with me in mind. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I am so glad to know that you found it to be so inspiring. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)