Double, Double X2

Hi there,
I am doubling up again, I know, I am such a daredevil.
I really like the sketch at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, something about the flags.
So I decided to use it again.
heathers sketch 2 
And then for the current Shabby Tea Room #194,
we are to use red, brown and white with this image provided as inspiration:
I really like using this color combo especially with coffee themed sets.
Here is my card:
 The red flag is made with Tim Holtz Kraft Core Coordinations paper and embossed with an EF.  
I love that paper.
The stamp set is a new Hero Arts set.
I am a sucker for any coffee themed stamp sets, I probably have about 8 of them.  

 You can't really see it in the photo but there is a little bit of Wink of Stella pen on the foam.  
I love that thing, too.

Do you love coffee themed stamps sets too? 
Tell me about your favorite, I always have room for more.

Thanks,
Ang

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this colour combo, Ang ... rich red and dark chocolate-y brown ... yum ... and such wonderful texture and dimension! Thanks so much for coming by my blog ... I really appreciate your sweet words! Anita :)
Tina M said…
I just love your darling card! And Wink of Stella is one of my fave things...how can one not love it?? Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!
Lisa Carroll said…
Such a fab card! LOVE these colors together, and I bet the twinkle from the Stella pen is just lovely in person! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!
Melly said…
so cute! I like a latte! :)
-Aneta- said…
Daring creation and I just love the button ! Thank you for joining TSTR challenge !