Runway Inspired Challenge



Hi,
Today I am participating in the RIC #47.   They always have great photos of beautiful clothing.  This is my first time participating.  Here is the inspiration photo:
I have always love blue and orange as a color combination.
My card actually turned out pretty simple.  Let me tell you, it did not have simple beginnings.  I started with this elaborate border, ribbons attached to paper and then die cut.  Looked great in my head but not so good in reality.  The ribbons all frayed and it just looked sloppy, not the neat, crisp look I had imagined.
Here is my card:
Everything on this card took two or three attempts.  I stamped crooked, several attempts at butterflies to get the right color.  I eventually swiped a few Copics across white paper and it was perfect.
 I also sprayed the butterflies with Perfect Pearls mist.
This was my first time using sequins and I really like them.  They are so simple to use but add a  nice subtle touch, which is what I prefer when using any type of bling.

Ang

Comments

Jennifer Rzasa said…
Your persistence in creating this card certainly paid off- those butterflies are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!