Seize the Sketch

Hi,

Today I am participating in a fairly new sketch challenge, Seize the Sketch.   
This is #7 for them, here is the sketch:
I really like the sketch and decide to give it a go, here is my card:
 I almost feel like I cheated with this card because it came together so easily.  
Most of the items were already sitting on my desk.
 That luscious button is from SU.  The sentiment from a new Avery Elle set I got. 
 I just love the tall skinny letters.
 When I was grabbing the card photos from my computer, this photo caught my eye.  These are my two beautiful boys that are, now, 19 and 17.  My oldest is off to college (2nd year) and my "little guy" as I call him (he is 6 feet tall) is a junior in high school.  I know it is such a cliche, but the years really do just fly by.
Thanks for visiting!
Ang

Comments

Rose said…
what a fab card!!! love the background paper :)
Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch