Runway Inspired Challenge #50

Hi there,

Today I am participating in the Runway Inspired Challenge #50.
Here is the inspiration photo:
 
 I love the greenish/yellow color.  I would call it chartreuse?  I used SU Summer Starfruit for my card:
 The vertical stripes were inspired by the long legs in the photo.
It is a little hard to see but the SU paper is popped up and there is vellum in the background.
 The flowers are one of my all time favorite dies.  
It is Prima Donna Petals by MFT.  
This die probably gets used more than any other in my stash.
 Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon.

Ang

Comments

Joni Andaya said…
So Fabulous! Love that vellum!
Wow! Love your interpretation of the different aspects of this inspiration photo - those vellum flowers are gorgeous!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Hi Angela! Those flowers are insanely gorgeous! The vellum makes them extra special. Thanks for joining us on the Runway! :)