WMS Fanatics #7




Hello,
Participating in the WMS Fanatics Challenge #7 today.
It is a sketch this time:
It feels good to be home, creating again.
Here is my card:
 Waltzingmouse Stamps, of course, except the sentiment is from a Wplus9 set:
 The EF is an Anna Griffin one with SU Summer Sun rubbed over it.  
I love the way it came out.
The flower centers are from an MFT flower die.  
Love it and use it for a lot of other flowers.
 After several false starts, I am pretty happy with the way this came out.

Thanks,
Ang

Comments

Deborah Frings said…
I really like your take on the sketch. So pretty, so elegant! Love the flowers and touch of bling. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!
Mely said…
beautiful .. really love this one!
Tara Cardwell said…
I love how you used the sketch Ang - gives it real dimension. Thsoe flower centres are really striking too and the coloured embossing is bright and cheery.
Thanks for playing with the Fanatics again.
Tara
x