Sizzix Framelit Thinlits

I think that is what they are called.  
Too many names, I can't keep them all straight.
I have one of the Stephanie Barnard designs. 
 I made a couple of cards with it recently:

















I realized that I could add a little bit more on the right side of the center flip part and they would still flip open properly.
Used my beloved W+9 stamps.  Man, I cannot get enough of these stamps; love them.


A couple of close ups:



These were really pretty simple, once the stamping was done.
These dies even cut the layering pieces on the sides.  Ran those thru with a couple of different embossing folders.  This is such a simple way to add depth and texture!
I also used some bias tape binding that I got.  I love the weight and texture of this stuff.

These will be going out, to a couple of friends, in a week or so.

Thanks for visiting,
Ang

Comments