WMS Fanatics #8


Yay, I finally got some new Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  
They arrived yesterday just in time to play along with the current challenge.  
This time it is a color challenge:

 Here is my card:
 Folk Art Medallion is one of my new sets.  
This set is huge and jam packed with stamps, love it!

 One of the reasons I rarely get rid of crafting stuff; these black jewels have probably been in my stash for 10 years.  I usually use round gems.  I thought they were perfect for this image.

Love the font.

See you soon,
Ang





Comments

Melly said…
simply beautiful!
Deborah Frings said…
So glad you got your stamps in time to play along! I think this is fab - love the big medallion stamp and the added jewels! Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics. Hope to see you again soon.
Tara Cardwell said…
Yeah to new stash :-) You used this one to perfection with our hues!
Thanks for joining the Fanatics first challenge of 2014
Tara
x
Julia Aston said…
Beautiful stamping on the kraft base! The medallion is so pretty! Love the beads!
Grá O'Neill said…
Beautiful card, love all the details. The gems are perfect for this design, great crafty hoarding :)