Waltzingmouse Fanatics (I hope)

Hi,


Today I am, hopefully, participating in the challenge over at the Waltzingmouse Fanatics Website.
I say hopefully because my card does not exactly match the sketch.  
 
I made my card a few hours after looking at the challenge and thought there were three boxes along the bottom.  Finished my card, went to post and realized there are four boxes!  I couldn't have fit 4 of my images anyway, so I hope my card will be acceptable.

 I just love these Little Lanterns from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  
I embossed them with SU Pewter EP.  Love that stuff too.


 Thanks for visiting!
Ang

Comments

Tara Cardwell said…
I almost did the same Ang so I'll forgive you (my 4 feathers are quite "snug" on my card if you look closly!) We can certainly see the sketch in there though so it's fine and it's a lovely way to take the theme too.
Thanks for playing along with the Fanatics again.
Tara
Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge
Maja said…
Looks like there are more of us that wanted to use little laterns for the sketch. Great job!
Deborah Frings said…
Sorry, I'm a bit late getting around! I love your pretty lanterns and the lovely way you've used vellum for the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with Waltzingmouse Fanatics!
Charmaine Stack said…
That pewter EP really makes those sweet little lanterns shine. Lovely card.