Wow, almost exactly two years.

Even tho I haven't been blogging, I have been doing lots of creating.  Can't wait to show & tell.

Gonna start with a challenge for the Coffee Lovers Cardmakers Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I have a lot of coffee stamp sets and I love coffee, what could be more perfect.
This is a pretty simple card for me.  I really like all the white space.
 That little swirl of steam is from a Paper Smooches die set.
 I am looking forward to participating in more challenges.

Thanks for stopping by,
Ang

Comments

~amy~ said…
Love the glitz and your spring time coffee cup!
Glitter, shine, and lots of fabulous touches. It's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Karen Letchworth
New Creations said…
Love it, simply awesome with beautiful textures!
Hetty said…
What a pretty cup! Sure wish it was a real one.
Becca Yahrling said…
All that sparkle is so pretty - beautiful card.
Arianna Barbara said…
Love so much the embossed details and the adorable glitter touch!!!
Beautifully done and I love all the sparkle.
Fikreta said…
this is so nice!